Monday, May 4, 2009

Very Random Thoughts

So I have writer's block of sorts so I thought I just be random, yep who would have guessed:

Black and Missing
Apparently it is incredibly difficult to find news coverage Missing and Murdered people of color even on the internet let alone in the normal news. Personally it's disturbing how much more news coverage is given to those who are shall we say, WHITE. Stupid, so please pass this blog along to people cuz I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy racism.


Facebook
There is apparently a new pirate option on Facebook. Scale down to language options art the bottom of the home page and click "English", now change it to "English (Pirate)". Now instead of "Friends" you have "Mates". You're welcome and I give credit to this one to blogger Lo Ling.

Music
I love music so I'm constantly listening to new stuff. Right now really into Led Zeppelin (again) and teaching myself (read "attempting") how to play blues on guitar...the internet is awesome for that! If you're into Metal at all check Mastdon's Crack in the Skye, it's like if Pink Floyd and Metallica had a baby Mastodon would be their child. Really enjoying Harmonic 313 an electronic album that I can't describe except to say INSANE! The bass intro on the first track blew me away! And for those who haven't listened to it yet check out Bon Iver's For Emma, Forever Ago it's raw (very little editing) and captures the writer's emotions better than anything else I've heard within the last year.

P.S. Leave me comments I can always use new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment